Are you happy with your current place in life? Do you feel that life is passing you by and you aren’t making any real progress? Well, you are not alone because a lot of people feel exactly the way you feel. Sometimes it can be difficult to decide what steps you should take to improve your quality of life, and for this reason many people create vision boards. A vision board helps you to focus on the correct thoughts and it helps you to drown out the negativity. Here are 7 easy steps to help you create your vision board and get the life you’ve always wanted.
1. According to the law of attraction, what we focus on manifests in our lives. For this reason it is important to focus on the positive things we want. Do you want a raise at work? Instead of focusing on how much money you aren’t making, shift your focus to how much money you want to make. Are you tired of being a constant diet with no real results? Instead of dwelling on how much weight you haven’t lost, focus on how great you will look once you’ve lost the weight. This type of future focusing is beneficial because the more you focus on something, the more quickly it will manifest in your life.
2. Before you make your vision board, it is important to decide what you want to manifest in your life. Because the law of attraction can only give you what you truly want, your vision board must contain items that you can believe you can have. Many times people make a vision board, but they don’t truly believe that they can have/deserve the things on their board. You have to tell your conscious mind to simmer down and you have to allow your subconscious mind to take over.
3. While you are preparing your mind to be ready for your fabulous new life, take time to imagine what it will feel like to have the things on your vision board. Imagine what it will be like to have more than enough money. Imagine what it will be like to be in a loving relationship. Imagine what you life will be like once you finally lose the weight.
4. The next step in creating your vision board is to find pictures in magazines that mirror your dreams, and cut out the pictures. This will help you to really begin to believe that your vision will soon be a reality.
5. Once you find the perfect pictures, glue them to a stiff poster board. If you feel confused about what pictures to choose, remember that you shouldn’t over think the process. Instead, cut out the picture that seem appealing, even if you don’t know why you like them.
6. Once your vision board is completed, be sure to place it where you will see it on a daily basis, so you can keep your dreams in sight.
7. Whenever you get new ideas for new goals, don’t ignore your feelings. Be sure to add those new dreams to your board, or you can make a new board. Vision boards are a great way to remember what you want to see manifest in your life. And remember that you shouldn’t put negative things on your board unless you want to attract negative things into your life.